Professional | Dependable | Honest | Experienced
A “WOB”, Founded by Sharon A. Maxwell, PPI offers a complete suite of preservation services for Chicago area Will and Cook County
vacant residential and commercial properties.
The principals have over nine years of experience in Chicago area real estate brokerage and property management/rehabilitation.
Our Chicago area real estate experience means we understand the importance of reliable, fast responding, documented preservation procedures. We also
know the needs of our clients especially when it comes to adapting them to the constant changes of the insurers and investors.
The PPI Mission
- Property Preservation of Illinois ensures that all work is completed in compliance with area regulations.
- PPI will complete all assignments within the agreed upon timeframes and requirements, always adhering to the highest work standards.
- We provide digital photos, before, during and after project completion.
- We thoroughly document all services.
- We pledge to use the most cost effective procedures to keep expenses at a minimum.
- Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
PPI Services all of South/West Cook County and North/East Will County foreclosed and vacant residential and commercial properties.
Preservation services include:
- Lock Changes
- Lawn Maintenance
- Debris Removal
- Health and Hazard Control
- Mold Removal
- Remediation Reconstruction
- Roof Tarping
- Pool Boarding & Winterization
- Professional Bid Coordination for Plumbing and Electrical Needs
- Structural Repairs
We offer the fastest turnaround times in the industry including 24 hour occupancy checks and re-keys.
All work is completed within 72 hours after of order receipt.
Rush Services are available.
(Note: We have been trained in all investor guidelines and service HUD, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and conventional loans.)
Property Preservation of IL Inc. is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
For your next REO Property Assignment contact:
Sharon Maxwell at 708-620-2501 or PPIsmaxwell@gmail.com
Don Niven at 708-620-2502 or PPIdniven@gmail.com