Residential preservation services include:
- Lock changes
- Lawn maintenance
- Debris removal
- Health and hazard control
- Removal of mold
- Remediation Reconstruction
- Roof tarping
- Pool boarding & winterization
- Professional bid coordination for plumbing and electrical needs
- Structural repairs
We serve many communities throughout Chicagoland:
Bedford Park, Beverly, BlueIsland, Bridgeview, Broadview, Brookfield, Burbank, Burnham,Burr Ridge
Calumet City, Calument Park, Chicago Heights, Chicago Ridge, Country Club Hills, Countryside, Crestwood, Crete
Evergreen Park, Flossmoor, Frankfort,Glenwood,
Harvey, Hazelcrest, Hickory Hills, Hometown, Homewood,
LaGrange, LaGrange Park, Lansing,Lemont, Lockport, Lynwood,
Markham,Matteson, Merrionette Park, Midlothian, Mokena,Monee, Mount Greenwood, New Lenox,
Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Olympia Fields, Orland Hills, Orland Park,
Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Park Forest, Posen
Richton Park, Riverdale,
Sauk Village, South Holland, Steger,
Thornton, Tinley Park
Property Preservation of Illinois (PPI) inspects, manages and preserves your Chicago area Will and Cook County vacant and foreclosed properties
so you can concentrate on your core operations.
Use PPI and rely on the following:
- Timely, efficient field service using nine years of property sales and management experience.
- Unmatched client communication using real time advanced technologies including photo/data uploads, automatic import and rapid data entry.
- Auto import for Bank of America (BAC), FA/Corelogic and LPS.
- Preservation and grass cut forms plus order import for MCS, Safeguard, FAS, IMS, MSI, M&M, Five Brothers and more….
Customized Chicago Area Property Services
PPI represents those lenders who are liable for vacant properties. In addition to maintenance services, we can conduct interviews with delinquent
homeowners/tenants and perform complete home inspections for required appraisals.
Property maintenance programs are customized into complete packages which can include lock services, winterization, HUD regulation compliance and much
more to match your needs.
Foreclosed and Vacant Cook and Will County Chicago Area Properties
Through years of experience we understand that unoccupied properties require preservation in order to sell quickly. That’s why PPI goes that extra mile
providing home services to ensure your property always shows great to prospective buyers.
Contact PPI today to service your Chicago area foreclosed or vacant property:
Sharon Maxwell at 708-620-2501 or PPIsmaxwell@gmail.com
Don Niven at 708-407-8094 or PPIdniven@gmail.com